You know what sucks about regular multi-bit screwdrivers? They come with these little annoying bits stored in a cheap plastic handle that remind us of the plastic toys our kids brought home from a birthday party. You have to use your teeth to pull the bit out, without shallowing it. Finally, you drop the bit while up on the ladder fixing that thing you've put off for mouths. Does that experience suck? We'll answer that: Yes!
IMAGINE A GREAT EXPERIENCE? Remove the magnetic end cap on your E1 Multi 8 in 1 screwdriver to reveal the double ended 3 ¾ long blades. Gently slide your chosen blade out of the textured polymer handle and quickly lock the blade into the stainless steel connector with a crisp 'click'. This experience can only be matched when giving the E1 as a gift, packaged, cradled and ready to be revealed in its gift box.
Color: Black Graphite
Materials: ABS Thermoplastic, Stainless Steel, S1 hardened blades, high grade magnets.
Measurements: 1 ½” Diameter x 4 ¾” Long
- Warranty: Lifetime, to be passed down for generations
- Design Strategy: to inspire both male and female users
- Insider Secret: we included the two (2) hex key tips to assemble IKEA furniture
- Form and Function: clean and approachable shape to fit hands large and small
- Handle Construction: ABS thermoplastic polymer, offering outstanding aesthetics, toughness, high temperature and impact resistance.
- Finish: textured handle for no-slip and easy cleaning while maintaining contemporary look.
- Connector Construction: bright high polished stainless steel that won’t chip, peel or tarnish
- Blade ends: Philips 1 & 2, Robertson 1 & 2, Flat 4mm & 5.5mm, Allen Key 4mm & 5mm
- A tool designed to look great in the Kitchen or Office, not buried in a toolbox.
About the Designer:
Hofer Studios, founded by internationally-awarded industrial designer Joseph Hofer, takes the time to understand the relationship between a product and a person. This process results in purpose-led products that are not only appealing and functional but connect with people in meaningful ways.